Wednesday, August 22, 2012

This or That Tag

I saw this tag a while back on Laura's All Made Up and decided I would do it when I needed a quick post or when I had a lack of inspiration.

Et voilà...


MAKEUP : 

BLUSH OR BRONZERS?
Hmm, if I had to choose absolutely one I would choose blush, although I love bronzer too. 

LIPGLOSS OR LIPSTICK?
Lipstick!

EYELINER OR MASCARA?
Mascara - I could go without eyeliner but never mascara.


FOUNDATION OR CONCEALER?
Foundation - I use Revlon Colorstay and that does a good job at concealing as well.

NEUTRAL OR COLOURED EYESHADOWS?
Neutral

PRESSED OR LOOSE EYESHADOW?
Pressed is always easier.

BRUSHES OR SPONGES?
Brushes.


NAILS :
OPI OR CHINA GLAZE?
I've never used China Glaze. I'm not exactly that impressed with OPI. Personally I prefer Essie.

LONG OR SHORT?
Not too short, but not too long.

ACRYLIC OR NATURAL?
Natural all the way!

BRIGHTS OR DARKS?
Brights I guess. I'll wear a bit of everything.

FLOWER OR NO FLOWER?
No flower?


BODY:
PERFUME OR BODY SPRAY?
Perfume

LOTION OR BODYBUTTER?
The only thing that really moisturizes my skin is baby oil.

BODY WASH OR SOAP?
I don't care. I just use soap.

LUSH OR OTHER BATH COMPANY?
I've never tried Lush. There's not one in my hometown. I've been raised on Bath & Body Works.


FASHION:
JEANS OR SWEATPANTS?
Jeans. Sweatpants in public are an abomination.

LONG SLEEVE OR SHORT?
It depends on the time of year and weather.

DRESSES OR SKIRTS?
Dresses.

STRIPES OR PLAIN?
Stripes are fun.

FLIP FLOPS OR SANDALS?
I don't really own any sandals, so flip flops.

SCARVES OR HATS?
Scarves

STUDS OR DANGLY EARRINGS?
I usually wear a dangly in my first hole and a stud in the second hole.

NECKLACES OR BRACELETS?
I have a set necklace and bracelets that I always wear and never take off.

HEELS OR FLATS?
Flats.

COWBOY BOOTS OR RIDING BOOTS?
Neither.

JACKET OR HOODIE?
Jacket.

FOREVER 21 OR CHARLOTTE RUSSE?
I like both, however I think Forever 21 has more fun and classic pieces that are more my style.

ABERCROMBIE OR HOLLISTER?
Neither. OY the memories of middle school...

SAKS 5TH AVENUE OR NORDSTROMS?
It's NORDSTROM not Nordstroms. Pet peeve when people add an s on the end.


HAIR:
CURLY OR STRAIGHT?
My hair is naturally straight and I keep it that way.

BUN OR PONYTAIL?
When I need to put my hair up and I'm going out in public, I usually make a bun. Around the house, I'll wear a ponytail.

BOBBY PINS OR BUTTERFLY CLIPS?
Bobby pins - what are butterfly clips anyway?

HAIR SPRAY OR GEL?
I don't use either. 

LONG OR SHORT?
Long. I hate my hair short.

LIGHT OR DARK?
My hair is dark. I like it that way.

SIDE SWEPT OR FULL BANGS?
I've never been able to pull off any kind of bangs.

UP OR DOWN?
Down.


RANDOM:
RAIN OR SHINE?
Shine!

SUMMER OR WINTER?
I prefer fall and spring myself.

FALL OR SPRING?
Fall.

CHOCOLATE OR VANILLA?
Vanilla.


I AM TAGGING : 
Anyone who reads this and feels like doing it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...