Thursday, August 23, 2012

Birthday Makeup!

I realize that I have finally been legal for almost two weeks now.

Here's a recap of my past two weeks: I turned 18, I moved into my dorm, my grandfather died, I flew alone for the first time, and I officially started college.

This might explain the lack of posts lately.

But I did want to share everything about my big day :)

I spent the first part of the day with my dad. He went to take me to get my hair cut. Then we had lunch and went to visit his dad (the one who just passed away). Then we went to the mall for a bit of shopping and a fancy Italian dinner. My best friend from high school joined us. OH, and how could I forget dessert and coffee at my favorite Parisian café in town?

Without further ado, on to the makeup...






I like this look as a basic neutral look that can be played up in the cheek and lip category. Later after taking these pictures, I added Lorac liquid lipstick in Trendsetter and a little more highlighter. 

At night, I wore MUFE red lipstick and added some Dior kohl eyeliner to my waterline.

Products Used:
MUFE HD Microperfecting Primer
Diorskin Forever Teint Haute Perfection Tenue Extrême foundation
Revlon Colorstay foundation in Buff
MUFE Lift Concealer in shade 3
Chanel Double Perfection Natural Matte Powder Makeup in Ivory Beige 
Laura Mercier Eye Basics in Linen
ELF eyeshadow quad in Brownstone
Lorac Front of the Line Pro liquid eyeliner
Revlon Eyeglide shimmer shadow in Pearl
L'Oréal Voluminous Carbon Black mascara
Revlon Eyeglide shimmer shadow in Pearl
Shiseido The Makeup Accentuating Color Stuck in Champagne Flush
NYC bronzer in Sunny
Clinique Beyond Blusher in Peaches
Revlon Super Lustrous  lipstick in Ginger Rose
Lancôme Color Design lipstick in B-List

And since I've never shown an OOTD... I bought this for college a while back when I was at H&M but decided to wear this for the first time on my birthday. I think it was only $13 or around that price, so it was an amazing deal. It's soft and hugs me in all the right places.




Stay tuned for a birthday haul post :)

Again, thank you guys for reading and a special thank you to my newest followers!

Follow me on Twitter and Instagram @jessiefrancaise



2 comments:

  1. Happy birthday! I'm so sorry to hear about your grandfather :(

    However, college brings a brand new chapter into your life and I have a feeling you're going to love it :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...