Monday, August 27, 2012

The Sunshine Award!


Hey guys!

A while back, Molly at The Make-up Counter had nominated me for the Sunshine Award and I'm just now getting around to doing this, but THANK YOU Molly :)


On a side note - I'm getting into the swing of things, adapting to college life, and proceeding through the mourning process, et cetera et cetera... So I do have more posts coming on a more regular basis. I won't ramble :)


SO the rules are as follows:


1. Include award logo in a post or on your blog page.
2. Answer (10) questions about yourself. These are below.
3. Nominate 10-12 other fabulous bloggers.
4. Link your nominees to the post and comment on their blog, letting them know about the award.
5. Share the love and link the person who nominated you.



The questions:
1. What would you most like to change about yourself?
I don't know. I think I'm fine the way I am. I learn from my flaws. I can't be perfect and I wouldn't want to be perfect. So I wouldn't change who I am. 

2. What is your theme song?
I don't really have a theme song, but the songs I most love to sing are For me Formidable by Charles Aznavour and Hymne à l'amour by Edith Piaf.

3. One part of your life - a memory, action etc. that you wish you could surgically remove from your brain?
HAHAHA well... I won't get into details, but I did a lot of stupid things my first two years of high school and I wish I didn't do them, but here I am wiser from everything.

4. What generation do you wish you had been a part of?
I like the era that I've grown up in. I experienced the 90's and the 2000's growing up. NSYNC and Furbies, the rise of technology, Myspace to Facebook, etc... BUT I think it would have been cool to live in La Belle Epoque in Paris.

5. What was your favourite childhood toy?
I had a lot of great toys, but I always preferred books to toys.

6. What is your favourite housecleaning chore?
Honestly, I don't mind cleaning the toilets at home. I used to love doing it and would ask my mom if I could. I wouldn't say I enjoy it, but it's the least strenuous/tedious. 

7. Do you have Twitter?
Yes! Sorry, it's both personal and for my blog. So my followers can read about my life and my personal followers can read about my blog. Follow me @jessiefrancaise and let's spark up a conversation.

8. Any goals?
I just want to succeed in my education and have a great career down the road. That's my main concern at this point. 

9. Do you really drink margaritas all the time?
No. Random question.

10. What is the ugliest car you've ever driven and were embarrassed to be seen in?
Hahaha sorry dad, but my dad's old car :)



I tag the following bloggers:
Maria Veronica at Diamondinrouge
Janine at TheAmazingWorldofJ
Kerry at Beauty Blogspot
Kirsty at AlwaysDrinkTea

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...