Friday, August 24, 2012

Football game makeup

Hey guys! Today I have a look to share that I wore to a football game with my dad.

The day after my birthday, he took me to the season opener game for the Carolina Panthers. My best friend came with us to tailgate so that was fun.

I hadn't done a really smoked up smokey eye in a long time and I found that proper for the event. The Panthers' colors are blue and black. Seeing as I didn't own any blue eyeshadow at the time, I went for a charcoal and black.

I realize that the lighting for these pictures sucks and that the quality may not be the best. I took them last minute with my iPhone. I just wanted to share the look, not show professional work.






The pictures don't do the look justice, but that's usually the case, isn't it? Seems like it.

Products Used:
MUFE HD Microperfecting Primer
Revlon Colorstay foundation in Nude
NYX Concealer in a Jar in Fair
Clarion Natural Finish Powder in Natural Ivory
ELF HD Powder
ELF Essentials eye primer in Pearl
NYX Eyeshadow Base in White 
ELF mineral eyeshadow in Socialite
Lorac Ooh La Lace palette (matte black)
LancĂ´me Color Design eyeshadow in Style Selection (metallic)
NYX Runway Collection palette in Champagne and Caviar (matte black in outer v and crease, matte white as highlight under the brow)
Wetnwild Color Icon single eyeshadow in Brule 
NYX Eyebrow Cake powder 
ELF liquid liner
Sephora Day to Night Wear eyeliner in Black Flame 
Cover girl Lashblast
Ulta bronzer
NYX blush in Pinched
Wetnwild Megalast lipstick in Bare It All

I hope you guys like this! Let me know in the comment section how you do your makeup for certain sporting events.

Thank you all for your support! Join me on Twitter and Instagram @jessiefrancaise


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...