I was tagged in yet another post - this time it's the 11 Questions Tag, which reminds me of the Liebster Award, but whatever. So thank you to Sian at Sian Says for tagging me! You can view her responses here.
The rules as followed:
1. Each person must post 11 things about themselves.
2. Answer the questions that the tagger set for you plus create 11 questions for the people you’ve tagged to answer.
3. Choose 11 people and link them in your post.
4. Go to their page and tell them.
5. No tag backs!
To start off with, my lovely followers, you may learn 11 MORE things about me:
1. I am a crazy tea snob.
2. I am addicted to Foreign Affairs (the journal).
3. Watching ABC News to see my handsome David Muir reporting is the highlight of my evening.
4. I used to play flute in my high school's marching band.
5. Wearing lacy underwear makes me happy.
6. I used to have a lot of issues with anxiety and depression, but have since got better and have been able to stay off medication!
7. In high school, I was on the Academic World Quest team. It was a group of some classmates and I that studied world affairs and competed at local competitions. They are events sponsored by the World Affairs Council so that's really cool.
8. In my high school career I was president of French Club and also an officer of National Honor Society.
9. I taught myself to read when I was 4 and I've been a bookworm ever since.
10. Although I no longer wish to pursue a career in the healthcare field, I would make an amazing doctor. My knowledge of the human body is vast.
11. I actually keep my blog as a hidden part of my life and don't discuss it with that many people. It's my own little outlet.
The questions that Sian asked me:
1) What's your favourite thing about blogging? Getting feedback and realizing that people enjoy what I post - I really get a lot out of that, it's just the coolest part of having my own little space of the internet2) Chocolate, strawberry or vanilla? Vanilla3) What's your one product that always makes you feel good when you put it on? Any of my high end lipsticks or perfumes4) Are you religious or lazy with your skincare routine? Be honest! I used to be super lazy - sleeping in my makeup was a nightly routine. I have since become much more religious as I see that a little bit more care actually makes a difference.5) What are your favourite make-up brushes? Let's be real - I'm not splurging on Mac brushes when I'm a student. Maybe when I'm making 6 figures in the UN. So at this point, ELF brushes are all I've really gotten into. They're decent and affordable. They do what I need them to do and the finished look is okay. 6) What's your most well-worn outfit in your wardrobe? It depends on the time of year. At this point, my summery dresses. 7) You can only shop in 1 make-up and 1 beauty store for the rest of your life - what would they be? I would say Target, but my local Target doesn't carry WetnWild, although I know other Targets do. Let's just say Target.
8) Do your family and friends know about/support your blogging? I think I mentioned it to my mom last summer when I started it, but I kinda don't really mention it at all.
9) Did you enjoy or hate school? Love academics, not fond of my peers. 10) What's your favourite food? I have a major weakness for fried pickles, Mexican food, and anything made out of potatoes.11) Have you been watching the Olympics?! Just barely. Whenever I go to visit my grandfather in hospice, he's had it on in his room, but I haven't really been keeping up. Not really my cup of tea. Shout out to the Hungarian hotties though ;)
Gabriella at Love.From.Londres
Molly at The Make-Up Counter
Charlotte at Charlotte Jane
Charlotte at Charlotte C
Sabrina & Geneviève at High Heels, Lipsticks and Glitters
Kerry at !tskerrybeautyblog
Kirsty at Always Drink Tea
Ash (?) at Belle Epoque
and anyone else who wants to join the bandwagon ;)
So for my 11 questions that I tag you in:
1. Sexiest man alive? (or dead if that's what you're into)
2. Favorite period of history?
3. Best all-around makeup brand in your opinion?
4. Let's step outside of the box - worst thing about blogging?
5. Literature or science?
6. What's the most expensive makeup product you've ever purchased? Was it worth the pretty penny?
7. Best under-hyped product? (like a product that doesn't receive much hype, yet is still amazing)
8. Are you religious at all?
9. Best musical group that ever recorded?
10. Do you have a reality TV show weakness?
11. Will the world end in 2012?
If you do do this tag, make sure you comment your links! I'd love to read your responses.