This past week, I made a life changing decision. After my yearly check up at the eye doctor (I've been going since I was 10), I went to the contact department and the ladies there were anything but nice. They were rude, not helpful, and I just wanted to get out of there. I didn't order new contacts. I then went to the glasses place to look at getting new glasses. Of course this time of year they always have great sales. I have two new pairs of glasses waiting for me to pick up at this moment :)
While choosing my glasses, I realized that after going two days without contacts, my eyes had never felt better, AND I want to wear glasses a lot more now. I'm starting a new life in college, so why not make these kinds of changes? I like to think I look good in glasses too!
Moreover, I am going to be including a lot more posts on makeup that looks good with glasses. More details later. I just wanted to show a look I made to wear with glasses that included some things in my Project 10 Pan post.
I will be including more informative posts about how to do makeup for glasses in the near future.
Frankly I'm kind of bummed out about how these pictures turned out. I had to use flash for most of them because it's been storming a lot lately with barely any natural light to take good pictures with. And due to that flash, the gorgeous color on my lid is washed out. In person, it's a gorgeous shimmery bright shade.
So, products used:
- Clinique Acne Solutions Liquid Makeup in Alabaster (review here)
- NYX Concealer in a Jar in Fair
- Palladio Rice Powder in Natural
- Ulta Bronzer
- ELF Natural Radiance Blusher in Bronzed
- Clinique Beyond Blusher Oil-Free Everywhere Color in Peaches
- ELF eyeshadow primer in Sheer
- ELF Mineral eyeshadow in Natural
- L'Oréal Soft Effects eyeshadow in Sable
- ELF Studio single eyeshadow in Pebble
- Morbid (Hot Topic brand) eyeliner (forgot to mention this one in my Project 10 Pan post..oops)
- Lorac Multiplex 3D Lashes mascara
- NYX Studio Liquid Liner in Extreme Plum Purple (review here)
- ELF Essentials Lipstick in Gypsy
Let me know what you guys think of this look! If you want to see more looks for glasses, please let me know below in the comments section!
I hope you all are doing well. If you have any requests, questions, etc. feel free to contact me! :)
Thank you all for reading, commenting, and supporting! xoxo