Wednesday, July 25, 2012

My First Tag: This or That Beauty Tag

Hey guys! Since I've never done a tag before, why not start here?

I found this on Ashlee's blog at The Makeup Wonderland.

Here goes....


1. Blush or Bronzer? I like both, but since I've been more into contouring lately, I would say bronzer, if I absolutely had to pick one. (But I do get a thrill when I use a nicely pigmented blush!)


2. Lipgloss or Lipstick? No matter how obsessed I am with Bath & Body Works lip glosses, I will always be a lipstick girl. There's just something about that old school glamour that warms my heart every time I put on a gorgeous lipstick.

3. Lip Balm or Lip Butter? I don't think I've ever used a lip butter, so lip balm.

4. Matte or sparkle eye shadow? It doesn't really matter much to me because I don't have any wrinkles that sparkle might make more evident, but I have been loving mattes lately. I think it really depends on the brand of matte eyeshadow because some are more quality than others (My ELF mattes are better than my Lorac mattes, for example).

5. Eye Liner or Mascara? Hmm that's a hard one. I guess mascara because I don't look horrendous without eyeliner.

6. Gel, Liquid or Cream Liner? I would say liquid, because I do have some really great liquids that I love. On the other hand, I have not chosen the right cream/gel eyeliner for me. Maybe once I've made some definitive progress with my Project 20-something Pan.

7. Foundation or Concealer? Foundation! 

8. Liquid or Powder foundation? Liquid! Provides more coverage, and I've never really found a "powder foundation" that provided decent enough coverage to actually be called a foundation.

9. Neutral or Colour Eye Shadow? Neutral! I haven't been daring enough to use much color. Neutral will always be classy and elegant. I'm trying to venture out into color though.

10. Pressed or Loose Shadows? Pressed! Loose can just be a big pain in my tuches.

11. Waterproof or Non-Waterproof? It's never really mattered much to me. I'm not that finicky, but I'd say non-waterproof because the last waterproof mascara I used was a nightmare.

12. Brushes or Sponges? Brushes - they blend better. Enough said.

13. Powder, Cream or Liquid Highlighter? I've tried all three. I can't get the liquid to blend well enough. Cream is okay, but I reach more for a powder highlighter - no problems with blending, looks natural enough.

1. OPI or Essie? Essie. Where both are pricier than I would rather spend on nail polish, I own both brands and have had much more success with Essie.

2. Acrylic or Natural? Natural! Nothing can be better than natural when beauty is concerned.

3. Brights or Darks? I like both, really. I'm not picky with my colors. I just wear what looks good.

4. Matte or Shiny? Shiny!

5. Glitter or No Glitter? I'm not really into the glitter. I've used glitter before, but... glitter just isn't my thing.

1. Perfume or Body Splash? Definitely perfume. I like the scent to last all day. And I like strong scents too.

2. Lotion or Body Butter? Neither! I couldn't live without baby oil for my skin.

3. Body wash or Soap? I used to use a lot of body wash, but I've been using a lot of soap these days and I like that.




Alas, I tag anyone who wants to do this tag! If you do, just make sure you comment below and link the post so I can see what your responses are! I'm curious :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...