I wish I was rich enough to truly call myself a Dior girl. I have several Dior products and I adore them all. Everything Dior just reeks of glamour and luxury, more so than any other brand, in my opinion. When I wear Dior, I feel just like my super glamourous Parisian grandmother, who is just so classy and beautiful.
Here's a picture of us at Tiffany this past June:
Isn't she gorgeous?? Je l'aime <3
Here was the inspiration for the look:
I wish I was rich enough to afford all the Dior Addict lipsticks!
Products used: (Project Pan items in italics)
- Revlon Colorstay in Nude
- Palladio Rice Powder in Natural
- NYX Concealer in a Jar in Fair
- Ulta Professional Concealer in Fair
- Ulta Bronzer
- ELF Natural Radiance Blusher in Bronzed
- Clinique Beyond Blusher in Peaches
- Shiseido Accentuating Color Stick in Champagne Flush
- Rimmel eyebrow pencil in Black
- ELF Essentials eyelid primer
- Dior Eye Show eyeshadow in Undressed Beige
- Lorac Ooh La Lace palette (the light champagne color all over the lid)
- Lorac Front of the Line Pro (this wasn't dark enough)
- ELF Essentials liquid liner (had to layer this over to make it darker)
- NYX Round Lipstick in Louisiana
- Some Mentha Lipshine lipgloss
How do you guys like this look? I like it for the first time trying this out. The liner isn't exactly the same as the picture, but it's decent. I also really liked the way this looked with the glasses. This would be a nice, quick cute look for going to classes once school starts in August!