Monday, July 16, 2012

Hiatus, June favorites, and BBloggers Blog Hop!

Hey guys!

I know I haven't posted in a while, and for a couple of reasons. First, I've been trying to go through my room and get ready for college, as well as buy a lot of things for my dorm room. Also, I haven't been wearing that much makeup lately and when I have, it's been minimal and boring. And thirdly, things have come up in my personal life that have made me busy and rather stressed.

Thank you guys for following me, staying with me, reading/commenting, and most of all for your support.

I did draft a June favorites post, then things came up and I never had the pictures to include. Once I took the pictures, then things came up. Now I feel it's too late to make a June favorites, SO I will group June and July favorites together. I have already started my July favorites post.

I might be getting a new pair or two of glasses today, so do expect a makeup for glasses post in the future.

And finally, on BBloggers Unite, they will be having a Blog Hop! I will be participating because I am looking for new followers. I've been at this for almost a year now and have not seen the audience that I was expecting. I also want to branch out and read some new blogs, maybe get in touch with some other bloggers just starting out.

If you want to participate as well, just click the link above to the page and follow all the rules and guidelines!

And as I always do, I will follow back! I look forward to finding all these amazing new blogs to read!

5 comments:

  1. Thank you for checking out my blog! I followed you! Sometimes it's good to take a break. Blogging is a hobby and life's got to come first :) I'm looking forward to your future posts!

    http://theparisianpout.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with the comment above :) and I have also followed you back!
    Would love to see a make-up for glasses post, I wear glasses a lot and often lack inspiration for make-up :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Did you just see my post on Twitter or is it simply coincidental that you wanted to see that? Hahaha I'm starting to wear glasses a lot more so I will be posting a lot more of those looks :) Stay tuned! One coming maybe later today.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...