Thursday, August 18, 2011

Participation concours...

So, I'm fluent in French and I follow a lot of French makeup/beauty bloggers on Youtube. Among them is Laetipro! She's my absolute favorite! She just opened up a contest, and I decided to enter. For those of you who don't speak French, she also has an English channel (http://www.youtube.com/user/LaetiproMakeUp)

My first entry in the contest is a recreation of her Arab-inspired makeup. Here's what I came up with:
Without flash

With flash

Closeup with flash

Full face. I kinda look like I want to kill someone in this picture, but I promise I don't! It's just my big huge eyeballs!

Products I used...
Face
Revlon PhotoReady Foundation--003 Shell
ELF Studio Complexion Perfection
NYX Concealer in a Jar--CJ02 Fair
ELF High Definition Powder
NYX Tango With Bronze Powder--04 When Leopard Gets a Tan

Eyes
NYX Eyebrow Cake Powder--02 dark brown/brown
ELF Mineral Eye Primer--sheer
Wet n Wild Coloricon eyeliner--black black
Bourjois Ombre à Paupières--04 Noir Precieux
ELF Mineral eyeshadow--Royal, Celebrity, Seductive
Ulta eyeshadow--Iceland, Pink
Loreal Voluminous Carbon Black mascara

Lips
NYX Round Lipstick--Thalia

So there it is! Comment and tell me what you think! :)
I'll be posting more of these as I do more looks for the contest. 

FYI: This is pretty much an exact recreation of Laetipro's work. All props go to her.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...