Monday, August 22, 2011

Participation concours #2

Hey guys!
Here's my second entry for Laetipro's contest.
The original video is here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JpkC84Ep8Oo
It's all in French, but if you don't speak French, I think by just watching you could get the jist of it.

My cheeks are still really swollen from getting my wisdom teeth! Ahhhh!
Oh, and I promise I'm wearing clothes in this picture. Hahaha I'm wearing a strapless sundress.







Products Used:
Face
  • Revlon PhotoReady foundation
  • ELF Complexion Perfection
  • NYX Tango with Bronzer Powder in When Leopard Gets a Tan
  • Loreal True Match Blusher in Baby Blossom
  • Shiseido Accentuating Color Stick in Champagne Flush 
Eyes
  • ELF Mineral Eye Primer
  • NYX Single eyeshadow in Charcoal Brown, Asphalt 
  • ELF Mineral eyeshadow in Seduction
  • Bourjois Ombre à Paupières in Beige Rose
  • Clarion eyeshadow in Champagne Silk (This stuff is SOOO old, does Clarion even exist anymore?!)
  • Wet n Wild Coloricon Eyeliner in Blackest Black
  • ELF Studio Cream Eyeliner in Midnight
  • Revlon Grow Lush mascara (Just trying it out.. I kinda accidentally bought it)
Lips
  • ELF Super Glossy Lip Shine in Pink Kiss, Honey Do (First I applied Pink Kiss for the color, blotted it, then put on Honey Do)

Comment and let me know what you think! I'm really loving this look, it's soo gorgeous! 


1 comment:

  1. ooh I love this look, so gorgeous!! Thank you for following my blog :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...