Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Talk about 2012, 2013 and my blog

Hey guys!

I know it has been entirely way too long since I've posted on here. I still log in everyday to read posts but I was just having difficulties in finding the time to devote to posting. Pictures take the longest time!

Well, 2012 is in the past now. I do want to recommit myself to this blog, because it has provided me with a really wonderful outlet for a hobby of mine, as well as let me take part in the amazing beauty blogger community.

So, here I will be sappy and cliché about 2012:

Let's see... I graduated high school, turned 18, started college, mourned the death of my dear grandfather, recommitted myself to my spiritual journey through Judaism, let go of my long distance love, made a ton of new friends, learned about myself, and HEY I GOT STRAIGHT A'S MY FIRST SEMESTER OF COLLEGE!

I would say it was a successful year and most definitely a year I will never forget. A significant portion of 2012 was this blog. So thank you for helping me to build my blog and make it all worth it.

Honestly, I have always thought of ideas for posts, etc. but never made them happen. I have so many hauls that I haven't shared with you. I do have a really great haul that I'm looking forward to sharing with you within the next week!

So I apologize for being neglectful and I hope that 2013 can bring great things to this blog.

In the meantime, stay beautiful my loves and thank you again for your support throughout 2012!

XOXO, Jessie

P.S. You can never miss a thing if you follow me on Twitter or Instagram ;) @jessiefrancaise

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...