Monday, January 7, 2013

Back to class FOTD

Hey guys!

Today marks the beginning of the spring semester for me. I got done with classes today at 1:10 pm so that was nice. I also broke out my brand new snow boots. The campus is still covered in snow and was quite chilly for me. The weather is definitely an adjustment for me, coming from the South.


This is the view of all the snow from my dorm room. It has melted minimally.




I was going to make this an OOTD post, too so I could show off my new snow boots but unfortunately I couldn't get any good pictures :(

This morning I wanted something quick, fairly simple, but really pretty so I could make a good impression on the first day.

Here's what I came up with:









Mind you, these pictures were taken after at least 4 hours of wear and lots of walking all over campus. 

Here's what I used:
-Neutrogena Shine Control primer & foundation
-Palladio Rice Powder in Natural
-NYX bronzer in When Leopard Gets a Tan (contour)
-NYX blush in Pinched
-ELF eyeshadow primer in Golden
-Sleek Storm palette (shimmery pink shade in crease, dark bronze in outer third of the lid and along the outer half of the lower lash line, lightest golden champagne color in the inner portion of the lid and as a highlight under the brow)
-NYX JEP in French Fries along the upper and lower waterline
-ELF liquid liner
-L'Oreal Voluminous Carbon Black mascara
-LORAC Liquid Lipstick in Trendsetter

What do you guys like to wear on special days like this where you want to impress without looking too overdone?

So I hope you liked that! For those of you starting classes again, I wish you the best of luck! Stay warm my beauties! 

I've got some more posts lining up for later this week! 

XOXO, Jessie


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...