Monday, September 17, 2012

Quick Target haul

Hey guys!

I hope you all had a wonderful weekend! I've been a little sick and lost my voice for a couple days, but it's slowly coming back!

I've needed to go to Target to get more moisturizer for a couple weeks now and finally got the time to go.

And, of course, you guys know how it is - you go to Target only needing to get a few specific things but leave with more than you needed. It's always the case. Fortunately, though, it made for a good little haul post.


ELF Makeup Mist & Set Spray - I've read plenty of reviews on this and I've been wanting to try a setting spray for a while now. It doesn't smell that amazing, but I'm hoping it works wonders on keeping my makeup perfect all day.

Ponds Dry Skin Cream - I actually have oily skin, but I use this moisturizer at night. I tried my mom's before I moved and when I woke up, my skin was so soft and bright and wonderful looking. I am in love with this stuff. 

Garnier Moisture Rescue Refreshing Gel-Cream - This is the moisturizer that I use during the day. It smells great, feels great, and is perfect for oily skin. It reminds me of the Clinique Moisture Surge gel moisturizer, but much cheaper!

Rimmel Lasting Finish 25 Hour foundation - After hearing Emily Eddington (emilynoel83 on Youtube, or maybe better known as Beauty Broadcast) rave about this foundation, I definitely wanted to try this! Let's see how it compares to my beloved Revlon Colorstay.

Maybelline Color Tattoos (Bold Gold, Tough as Taupe, Bad to the Bronze) - Everyone and their mother has tried these, reviewed them, and raved about them. This is my first time trying them. I stopped myself from getting more than three.


If you want me to review any of these, please let me know in the comment section below! I feel like I haven't done any reviews in a long time. 

Also, have you tried any of these products? Loved/hated? Let me know!

You can always join me on Twitter and Instagram @jessiefrancaise

To all the Jews out there - L'SHANA TOVA and a very happy new year!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...