Friday, September 21, 2012

"Autumn Again" inspired LOTD & OOTD

Hey guys! It's starting to get chilly out here in the Midwest and fall is definitely here!

Michelle Phan posted a new tutorial the other day called Autumn Again which you can view here. Mind you, I am not her biggest fan by any means. I just liked this look and thought that I could recreate it with the Sleek Oh So Special palette, which I have been loving lately.

I was able to take these pictures right before the sun went down, which means that I had had my makeup on for six hours at the time I took these pictures. Not bad!









I really really love this look and actually got compliments in one of my classes! This girl told me my makeup always looked so perfect and that she was jealous. It's the little things in life that count :) hahaha

Products Used:
Neutrogena Shine Control Primer
Rimmel Lasting Finish 25 Hour Foundation in Ivory
NYX Concealer in a Jar in Fair
Neutrogena Shine Control Translucent Powder
ELF Mineral eyeshadow primer
Sleek Oh So Special palette (Gift Basket on outer portion of lid and along lower lash line, Boxed in the crease and along the lower lash line, Organza in the inner portion of the lid and around the tear duct, Noir in the outer-v and crease, Bow as a highlight under the brow)
WetnWild Coloricon black eyeliner pencil
ELF liquid liner
Lorac Multiplex 3D Lashes mascara
NYX Eyebrow Cake Powder
ELF Essentials Blush in Bronzed (actually a bronzer - used to contour)
L'Oréal True Match Super-Blendable blush in Innocent Flush (matte peach)
WetnWild Coloricon lipliner in Brandy Wine
WetnWild Megalast lipstick in Bare It All

Last but not least... my OOTD


It was actually the first time I've worn jeans this season!

I'm wearing:
Striped top from H&M (I actually bought this shirt back in May with intentions of wearing it once I got to college)
Skinny jeans from Forever 21
Ohm scarf from World Market
Mary Janes from Urban Outfitters

I hope you guys liked this post! Leave your comments below :)

Join me on Twitter and Instagram @jessiefrancaise







4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you so much! It's probably my new favorite!

      Delete
  2. A gorgeous fall look! & I love the outfit.
    Ohh don't you just love makeup compliments :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! Makeup compliments are the best ;)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...