The other day I was going through some of Marlena's much older videos and came across this one called Bronzed Summer Look. As it is summer, I decided to put my own little spin to it.
Some of the pictures may be a little crappy. I haven't charged my camera yet, so I had to use my iPhone.
Here's the look I came up with:
And for the ones in the broad daylight, which I think are much better:
I usually just do neutral colors and after getting back into the blogosphere and seeing colorful artistic looks, I know I need to branch out with my colors. The "pop" of color in this look gives me the opportunity to branch out. Good thing I kept my turquoise eyeliner :)
- Monistat Chafing Gel (as a primer)
- NYX Concealer in a Jar in Fair
- Revlon Colorstay foundation in Nude 200
- Ulta Professional Concealer in Fair
- Palladio Rice Powder in Natural
- ELF HD Powder
- ELF Contouring Blush/Bronzer duo
- Rimmel Natural Bronzer in Sun Dance
- ELF Essentials eyeshadow primer in Golden
- NYX eyeshadow base in matte white
- NYX Eyebrow Cake Powder in Dark Brown/Brown
- NYX Ultra Pearl Mania in Mink
- LA Splash Cosmetics pigment in Bronzed Brown
- ULTA Automatic Eyeliner in Teal Blue
- Wetnwild Coloricon single eyeshadow in Brule
- Bourjois eyeshadow in Beige Rose
- Revlon Grow Luscious mascara
- ELF Super Glossy Lipshine in Pink Pop
This look is very wearable for anywhere or any occasion and I love that it's versatile to where you can add practically any pop of color. I would use my NYX purple liquid liner with this too.
Let me know what you think in the comment section below! Also join me on Twitter and Instagram @jessiefrancaise
Thank you guys so much for reading and following!