Thursday, June 21, 2012

Marlena inspired "Bronzed Summer Look" LOTD

Hey guys! First of all, I'd like to give a shoutout to my several new followers! I was so delighted to log on today and see I have more followers :)

The other day I was going through some of Marlena's much older videos and came across this one called Bronzed Summer Look. As it is summer, I decided to put my own little spin to it.

Some of the pictures may be a little crappy. I haven't charged my camera yet, so I had to use my iPhone.

Here's the look I came up with:




And for the ones in the broad daylight, which I think are much better:






I usually just do neutral colors and after getting back into the blogosphere and seeing colorful artistic looks, I know I need to branch out with my colors. The "pop" of color in this look gives me the opportunity to branch out. Good thing I kept my turquoise eyeliner :)

Products Used:

Face
  • Monistat Chafing Gel (as a primer)
  • NYX Concealer in a Jar in Fair
  • Revlon Colorstay foundation in Nude 200
  • Ulta Professional Concealer in Fair
  • Palladio Rice Powder in Natural
  • ELF HD Powder 
  • ELF Contouring Blush/Bronzer duo
  • Rimmel Natural Bronzer in Sun Dance
Eyes
  • ELF Essentials eyeshadow primer in Golden
  • NYX eyeshadow base in matte white
  • NYX Eyebrow Cake Powder in Dark Brown/Brown
  • NYX Ultra Pearl Mania in Mink
  • LA Splash Cosmetics pigment in Bronzed Brown
  • ULTA Automatic Eyeliner in Teal Blue
  • Wetnwild Coloricon single eyeshadow in Brule
  • Bourjois eyeshadow in Beige Rose
  • Revlon Grow Luscious mascara
Lips
  • ELF Super Glossy Lipshine in Pink Pop

This look is very wearable for anywhere or any occasion and I love that it's versatile to where you can add practically any pop of color. I would use my NYX purple liquid liner with this too. 

Let me know what you think in the comment section below! Also join me on Twitter and Instagram @jessiefrancaise

Thank you guys so much for reading and following!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...