Friday, June 15, 2012

I'm back! And a re-introduction

To all my followers,
I'm back! Finally! Thank you for following me, of course, and hanging in there as I finished up my studies. I've been thinking a lot about this blog and the posts I want to feature once I got the time. And the time is now! :)

Also, I wanted to reintroduce myself. Obviously, I'm Jessie.
I am officially a high school graduate and college student. I just finished up my summer orientation at my college and all registered for classes and everything. I will be studying international studies and political science.
Like every other beauty blogger, makeup is a passion. I do want to add, though, that I am not keen on the more expensive brands. I am just a student and don't have the disposable income that I will have once I have my own career. I have not used MAC. I do not own MAC. I believe in the quality of drugstore brands and will focus mainly on those, however I do have some higher end brands as well.
My other interests include politics, foreign languages, and world affairs. I'm an avid reader and super nerd.

I do not yet have a Youtube channel that I post tutorials on. I will start if I get enough followers on here and get positive reception. I am open to doing that as long as I have the time to commit to that.
For now I will post looks and reviews on this blog.

I was actually also considering making this into a bilingual blog and posting in both English and French. If that interests any of my Francophone followers, please let me know in the comments section below or on Twitter!

I am so excited to be back and posting. I am interested in following some more bloggers and becoming more involved in the beauty blogosphere. If you guys have any suggestions, etc. please comment below!

Also, if you want to follow me on Twitter or Instagram, both accounts are @jessiefrancaise

Again, thank you guys so much for your support and I look forward to posting on a much more frequent basis!

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...