Friday, October 12, 2012

Fall jewel-toned eyes with Sleek Bad Girl

Hey guys!

So if you've been keeping up with the latest makeup trends for this season, you would know jewel-toned eyes are very in for the fall! This includes emeralds, amethysts, etc.

Here's the look I created! These pictures were taken right when the sun was beginning to go down, so it was hard to get good lighting. Sorry about that!










Products Used:
Neutrogena Shine Control primer
Neutrogena Shine Control foundation in Classic Ivory
Neutrogena Shine Control translucent setting powder
ELF eyeshadow primer in Pearl
Sleek Bad Girl palette (Intoxicated all over the lid, Envy along the lower lash line and in the outer corner, Gullible under the eyebrow, Innocence in the inner corner/tear duct)
WetnWild Color Icon black eyeliner (waterline)
ELF liquid eyeliner
Lorac Multiplex 3D Lashes mascara
NYX Eyebrow Cake Powder
NYX bronzer in When Leopard Gets a Tan
NYX blush in Pinched
Mary Kay lipliner pencil in Primrose
Ulta lip plumper


I hope you guys enjoyed this! If you try out the jewel-toned trend, I would love to see the looks you create!

Also, thank you again to my newest followers, as well as those of you who have been following me for the long haul. Your support means so much to me!

5 comments:

  1. really pretty, I've been focusing more on dark lips and gold/neutral eyes this season but this looks lovely I'll definitely be trying this look out xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've been trying out a bunch of gold looks too!! I'd love to see how this look is on you :) Do you have the Bad Girl too?

      Delete
  2. your eye looks are so pretty! you did an amazing job :)

    vickyhoang.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great look!
    100th follower :)
    Zoe x

    http://wondrous-marvellous-obsession.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...